The Inner Game: A Mindset Training For The Multi-Hyphenate Entrepreneur by Brie Pugh

The Inner Game: A Mindset Training For The Multi-Hyphenate Entrepreneur

What Is The Inner Game?

The most important thing you can learn as you set out as a new entrepreneur is this: Your external reality is a reflection of your internal state of being.

Meaning- learning to master your energy, made up of your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions is 80% of the work! Figuring out strategies and taking external action is the other 20%.

This is especially important to integrate if you are someone who is multi-passionate and doing lots of things!

I've seen so many people totally focused on the external details (I used to do this too) that they completely overlook doing any internal work at all.

If you build a house on a shaky foundation, it's only a matter of time before it falls!

This training series is was created to help you to learn some mindset shifts and habits to implement so that you can build your business on a solid foundation.

Part 1: Laying The Groundwork to Be a Badass CEO
Part 2: Making Your Purpose Bigger Than Your BS
Part 3: Going After What You Want & Taking The Aligned Action

You've got this! Don't give up.

It's not a matter of if it will work, it's simply a matter of when.

What's included?

Video Icon 3 videos

Contents

The Inner Game Part 1: Laying The Groundwork To Be A Badass
21 mins
The Inner Game Part 2: Making Your Purpose Bigger Than Your BS
19 mins
The Inner Game Part 3: Taking The Aligned Action
20 mins